Building inspection is a necessary process for those who are looking into buying or selling a property. You need the services of a professional building inspector if you are a property owner, seller, buyer, or manager.
Here are some of the things that a building inspection can find out of for you:
- Major defects that affect the major areas in your property like the foundation, walls, and roof
- Minor defects such as bathroom leaks and plumbing problems
- Safety hazards
- Presence of termites and pests
- Problems with your pool
- Dilapidation issues
Importance of building inspections
Building inspections give you full awareness of the condition of your property. This is important for the following reasons:
- So you can deal with the problem at the onset, to prevent further damage and higher repair costs
- For buyers, knowing defects can give you leverage to negotiate for a lower price
- To get advice for future maintenance and repairs
- To provide you with the permits and certificates you need before you can sell your property
What is EBI?
Exceptional Building Inspections is a company with decades of invaluable experience in building inspection. We are committed to inspecting your property with utmost care. We take our time in performing our thorough inspection and make sure that we give you the peace of mind that you deserve. As professionals in the building inspection business you can rely on us to identify the most minor to the most major defects in a property.
- Insurance inspection and reports
- Defect Inspections and Reports
- Timber Inspections and Reports
- Pool and Spa Certification
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections and Reports
- Maintenance Inspections and Reports
- Disputes Resolutions Inspections and Reports
- Expert Witness Inspections and Reports
- Dilapidation Inspections and Reports
- Vendor Inspections and Reports
Why choose us
We, at Exceptional Building Inspections, put your protection and peace of mind at the top of our priorities. We spend an average of 1-2 hours doing our thorough inspection to give you a complete report with photo documentation. We promise to give you value for your money with a 24- hour turnaround guarantee.
With a 4.0 kilometre land area, Maryland is predominantly a residential area gifted with some wetlands. Our services extend to the suburbs of Maryland, which lies 14km from the Newcastle central business district.
Contact us for your Maryland building inspection needs
If you are looking for a quality building inspection service that values your satisfaction, Exceptional Building Inspections is the company for you. Our professional building inspector is a member of the Australian Society of Building Consultants, and you can be sure of the high standards of service that we can give. Our assessment of your property can help you whether you are a buyer or a seller.
Talk to our staff and tell us your requirements. If you want a thorough building inspection that covers all the areas of your property, contact us at +6149504197 or +61412188199. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.