Building inspections are a necessary procedure for Newcastle property owners and investors. Although it may cost you additional expenses, a building inspections company will provide you with a complete report of all the major and minor damage in your property. That is something you need when you are buying or selling a property. A comprehensive building inspection report will help you make better and informed decisions.
Here are some of the things that a building inspection can find out of for you:
- Safety hazards
- Presence of termites and pests
- Minor defects such as bathroom leaks, and plumbing problems
- Major defects that affect the major areas in your property like the foundation, walls, and roof
- Pool inspection
- Dilapidation issues
Importance of building inspections
Building inspections are vital for the following reasons:
- Recognize problems and offer recommendations and solutions
- Get advice for future maintenance and repairs
- Provide you with the permits and certificates you need before you can sell your property.
- For buyers, knowing defects can give you leverage to negotiate for a lower price
What is EBI?
Exceptional Buildings Inspection is a company composed of true professionals who are committed to thorough building inspections. With high standards and close attention to detail, our company is incomparable in terms of professionalism. We usually perform our inspection for 1 to 2 hours so that we can give you a full report without rushing through inspections.
As professionals in the building inspection business, we will provide you with an itemised report and photo documentation. With years of experience in the building inspection business, you can be sure that we will give you the report that you need.
- Insurance inspection and reports
- Pool and Spa Certification
- Timber Inspections and Reports
- Defect Inspections and Reports
- Disputes Resolutions Inspections and Reports
- Dilapidation Inspections and Reports
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections and Reports
- Expert Witness Inspections and Reports
- Maintenance Inspections and Reports
- Vendor Inspections and Reports
Why choose us for your Newcastle building inspection needs
Exceptional Building Inspections is the only among a few companies that are dedicated to your protection and peace of mind. We value your satisfaction more than anything else. With an average of 1-2 hours per inspection, you can be sure that at the end of the day, we will turnover a complete and itemized report with photo documentation.
Newcastle, the second most populated city in Australia, is a dynamic metropolis. Home to over 322, 278 residents, Newcastle is a great place to live in with its beach lined metropolis and thriving cultural life. You will be glad to know that Exceptional Building Inspections services extend to the famous harbor city of Newcastle.
Contact us today for a free quote!
The earlier you recognise the damages in your property, the earlier you can get them repaired and the more money you can save. For your building inspection needs, trust only a reliable and professional Newcastle company.
Tell us your goals and needs, and Exceptional Building Inspections will be happy to customise your inspection report accordingly. For more information, browse our website or contact Robert at +6149504197 or +61412188199.