Stockton Building Inspections
One of the worst things that could ever happen to you as a buyer is to find out that the property you purchased has undetected defects. You will not only lose your money’s worth but you could also put your family’s safety at risk.
If you are a seller, not knowing that there are defects in the property you are selling will certainly have a negative effect on your reputation. This is the reason why building inspection should ideally be done before any market transaction takes place.
Importance of building inspection
Whether you are a seller or a buyer of property, here are the advantages of having your building inspected:
- An inspection report is a confirmation of your honesty and transparency. It can give the buyer a better view on the exact condition of the building.
- With a credible report, you will be able to ensure a smooth negotiation. The details found in the report will help you justify the price of the property.
- If you are the buyer, you will be able to determine easily if the property is worth your money, thanks to the credible report provided by a licensed building inspector.
- You will be able to identify the parts of the property that need repair or replacement. This way, the safety of the next owner will not be put at risk.
- A building inspection report will help you avoid any disruption that may cause delay on the selling of your property.
About Exceptional Building Inspections
Exceptional Building Inspections is trusted by many because of the independent and objective assessment we provide. We believe that that every residential, commercial and industrial space should be safe for everyone. This is why we are committed in providing quality inspection.
Exceptional Building Inspections provide services not only to home and property owners but also to sellers, vendors, councils, property investors and managers, commercial clients, and facility managers. We spend 1-2 hours inspecting an average house. This is to support our belief that our thorough inspection is your protection.
Services Exceptional Building Inspections offer
Here at Exceptional Building Inspections, we offer the following services:
- Pre-purchase building reports
- Expert witness reports
- Pool and spa certification
- Dilapidation reports
- Disputes resolution
- Timber pest reports
- Vendor reports
- Defects reports
- Maintenance reports
- Insurance assessments
Why choose us
Rest assured, our team strictly adheres to building inspection standards and pays attention to every detail in checking your property. This way, you will be confident about the safety of your building. With us, you can expect to get a detailed report that includes the weaknesses and potential threats that were identified in the property.
With our objective assessment, you can be sure that you will get your money’s worth. Exceptional Building Inspections understand the value of time and safety. This is why we spend time inspecting properties. Our aim is to provide the peace of mind you deserve.
Stockton is a residential suburb found in the north of Newcastle. It is known as a fisherman’s paradise because of the Hunter River and the Newcastle Harbour. Stockton’s long beach is extended all the way to Port Stephens. If you are looking for a classy café along the beach and a sleepy town to spend your holiday, this is the perfect place for you.
Contact us now for your Stockton building inspection needs
Do you need an accurate building inspection report? Contact us now at Exceptional Building Inspections and get the service of our prompt and courteous inspectors. Call Robert today at 4950 4197 or 0412 188 199 for more details.