Building inspection is an essential requirement that will save you from any delays when you sell your property. This helps determine if there are defects that need attention. All the collected details will be noted down in an inspection report and will be delivered to you. If you plan to sell a property in Wickham, you should get the help of building inspectors from Exceptional Building Inspections.
Importance of building inspections
Whether you are selling or purchasing a property, you will surely need to see a copy of an inspection report. Here are the different benefits of building inspection:
- If you want to prove that you are honest during a transaction, you need an inspection report showing the actual situation and the real condition of the property.
- Justifying the price you have set for the property is easier if you have a credible report on hand. This will help you negotiate easier with the buyer.
- A property is an investment and as a buyer, you have the right to see a report from a credible inspector. This way, you would know if it is worth your money.
- There are some instances when the property for sale needs repair. If you want to ensure your safety as the next owner, you have to check the details in the report.
About Exceptional Building Inspections
Our Wickham clients know us as a reliable company, thanks to our thorough investigation skills. We inspect residential, commercial, and industrial spaces independently and objectively. With our commitment to quality inspection, we focus on the safety and the quality of the result of our investigation.
Our services are not just for home and property owners. We also cater to sellers, vendors, councils, property investors and managers, commercial clients and facility managers. With 1-2 hours inspection for an average house, we can make sure that you are protected with the inspection we provide.
Services Exceptional Building Inspections offer
These are the different services we offer at Exceptional Building Inspections:
- Pre-purchase building reports
- Expert witness reports
- Pool and spa certification
- Dilapidation reports
- Disputes resolution
- Timber pest reports
- Vendor reports
- Defect reports
- Maintenance reports
- Insurance assessments
Why choose us for your Wickham building inspection needs
If you are going to let our inspectors investigate your property, you can be sure of the quality of work we can provide. Our main goal is to serve our clients in accordance to the building inspection standards. With this, we look into all the details during the inspection to provide confidence to our clients.
Above all, we prioritise your safety and we value your trust. Our main objective is to provide peace of mind for all clients including you. Only through this will you be able to get the value of your investment.
Looking for a professional building inspectors in and around Newcastle?
If you are planning to sell your property or invest in an old building in Wickham, the first thing that you need to do is to get the help of credible building inspectors. Exceptional Building Inspections to take care of this job for you. If you want to know more about the services we provide, call Robert at 4950 4197 or 0412 188 199.