The NSW legislation requires that all owners with a swimming pool or spa that are selling their property must provide a “Certificate of Compliance” or a “Certificate of Non-Compliance at the owner’s request” prior to advertising their property for sale.
Our Inspector is an accredited certifier.
As an accredited certifier our Inspector can:
- Carry out an inspection on your swimming pool and/or spa.
- Register your swimming pool and/or spa on the NSW Government Swimming Pool Register.
- Issue a “Certificate of Compliance” for your swimming pool and/or spa.
- Issue a “Certtificate of Non-Compliance at owner’s request.”
- Issue an “E22 Notice.”
- Reinspect the swimming pool and/or spa.
Contact Us to discuss your needs further